Friday, July 30, 2010

27 weeks quizaroo.

How far along?
27 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
15
Maternity clothes?
Oh yes.
Stretch marks?
Nope. I never got even one with Theo and am hoping to be lucky again. So far, so good.
Sleep:
Not well. I have pretty bad reflux which makes me wake up choking and coughing. My hips and back also get sore.
Best moment this week:
Getting lots done in Lucy's room.
Movement:
She moves quite a bit. Lots of punching down low.
Food cravings:
Nothing specific.
Gender:
Girl
Name:
Lucinda Katherine "Lucy"
Labor Signs:
No, which is good since it's too early for her to be born. I have a fair amount of Braxton Hicks, especially when I overdo it, which is often.
Belly Button in or out?
In and flat.
What I miss:
Feeling good. Between horrible morning sickness, sciatica, restless leg, pelvic pain and reflux, I have felt sick and/or in pain every moment for the last 6 months.
Weekly Wisdom:
REST. Ask others for help.
Milestones:
Third trimester!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for no stretch marks! I have them all over, and let me tell you- my stomach will NEVER see the light of day again (no matter how much weight I could manage to lose!) And try to take it easy girl, those Braxton Hicks will wear you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what casey said!!

    sorry you have been feeling so crappy. i hope the third trimester brings you a little relief!!

    ReplyDelete