Monday, August 9, 2010

29 weeks (almost).

I'll be 29 weeks on Wednesday, only one more week of the 20s! I never made it to the 40s with Theo, as he was 5 days early. Here's hoping to a repeat of that!

How far along?
29 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
15 at my last appt. I don't go again until the 23rd.
Maternity clothes?
Oh yes. Some of my shirts are already too short.
Stretch marks?
Nope. I never got even one with Theo and am hoping to be lucky again. So far, so good.
Sleep:
Still sucky. In addition to the usual problems, the bathroom trips have increased.
Best moment this week:
Theo feeling Lucy kick - although, I don't think he knew what it was.
Movement:
Yep. She's a mover!
Food cravings:
Hot tea.
Gender:
Girl
Name:
Lucinda Katherine "Lucy"
Labor Signs:
No, which is good since it's too early for her to be born. I have a fair amount of Braxton Hicks, especially when I overdo it, which is often.
Belly Button in or out?
In and flat.
What I miss:
Being able to play on the floor with Theo.
Weekly Wisdom:
Spend as much time with the firstborn as possible. He'll never be an only child again.
Milestones:
Finished Lucy's room! And another, but it's kind of TMI for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment