Sunday, July 1, 2012

Meal plan.

Here's what we've got going on this week. How about you?

1. Roasted veggie and black bean burritos. Watermelon for dessert.
(Due to a snafu, we had these tonight. They were great! I highly recommend)
2. Marinated flank steak, roasted corn on the cob and rolls.
3. Sesame chicken and edamame fried rice (complicated, but Susan loves it).
4. Quesadillas w/leftover steak.
5. Pineapple and pecan chicken salad on multigrain toast.
6. Breakfast
7. Fix it yourself, Mama's going to Nana Taco!

1 comment:

  1. Those burritos sound really good! (Although we usually eat whole wheat bread and pasta, I just cannot do the WW tortillas - so I'd make this with regular flour tortillas). I love chicken salad - do you make your own or buy it premade? I never make my own!

    ReplyDelete