Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meal plan and recipe review.

I wanted to say that the baked parmesean chicken recipe from last week was really good! We don't actually use parmesean, because we don't like it, so the points actually may have been a tad lower (though I counted as noted). I didn't miss the fried part at all. We will definitely make it again.

Here's what's on tap for this week:

1. Pancakes (never got made)
2. Chili (never got made)
3. Asian grilled chicken, roasted asparagus and rice
4. Spaghetti
6. BBQ chicken breasts and veggies (Susan's request)
7. Fend for yourself!

Weight Watchers update:
I've lost 3 pounds. Some days I am really into it and other days, I am mindful of what I am eating, but don't follow points. I try and walk every day with the kids, which I think is really helpful. If the weather is bad, I don't go. I just can't be too hard core about it right now because my cup runneth over, but I am doing my best.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the 3lbs lost already! :) That's awesome!

    Parm cheese is like a staple in our house. I can't imagine anyone not liking it! Haha! But you said before you don't like cheese in general, right? Aiden is actual the parm addict in our house. If he won't eat something, put some parm on it, and he'll probably eat it after that! Or skim off the parm and try to eat just that...

    And....we totally had mini-meatloaves for dinner tonight! How funny! It's a recipe I've had forever. I'll have to see how yours compares sometime. I did use half beef and half turkey this time and couldn't even tell a difference really. Might have even been better... We're a big fan of mini-meatloaves. The pic in the link looks a lot like ours. Except we don't use that kind of pan...there are 8 placed in a 9x13, just shaped and next to each other. YUM! I just thought it was funny we both were making those this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete