Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekly meal plan.

So, WW is going ok. It's hard, because all I think about is food. I'm hungry ALL the time because of nursing and while apples are great, I'm hungry again in 5 minutes. I'm trying, though. I really want to be successful and as long as my milk supply stays ok, I'm pressing forward.

I discovered a great website with a ton of recipes and she's calculated all the points! I really want to make her dark chocolate bread pudding, but we have no ramekins to speak of. Darn.

Anyway, here's the line up:

1. Spaghetti (will start using whole wheat pasta again)
2. Crock pot taco chili (with multgrain chips and light sour cream)
3. Baked chicken parmesean (with whole wheat pasta)
4. Mexican surprise
5. Turkey and bean chili
6. Pancakes
7. Fend for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. That baked chicken parm looks so good!

    You know, we often serve our taco soup over rice, too. Makes the meal stretch, and it's healthy.

    We really like whole wheat pasta. It is different when you're not used to it, but once you get used to it, you don't even notice it.

    ReplyDelete