Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mama and LK in Hotlanta!

Lucy and I flew down to Atlanta on Saturday to meet some friends and see Aunt Sammy's new house. She has recently moved in with her beau, Adam, who lives in Atlanta. We had a great time! It's a short, cheap flight from RDU so we flew down early and came back that evening. Sam and Adam picked us up and took us to breakfast, then we hung at their house until my friend, Jen, picked us up. We met friends at the Olympic Park, had lunch at the CNN Center and then back to Sam and Adam's for a bit before heading back to the airport. It was really fun and hopefully the whole family can get down for a Braves game!

Lucy did well on the plane, save for the last 15 minutes of the last flight when she screamed her head off. I was so flustered and sweaty by the time the plane finally landed. I apologized to the passengers, who were gracious and many said, "hey, we've all been there!" and said not to worry. Nonetheless, I think I will not be flying alone with her again for a long time!
Here's a few pics, but they aren't superb. I didn't want to lug the big camera, so I just took the point and shoot.

Hanging out at Aunt Sammy's.

CNN Center.

Atlanta friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment