Friday, September 16, 2011

Mama needs pillows!

Ok, but even if I didn't, you should read this blog. My girl Kelsi is all around awesome sauce. She sews; she is a Mama to two huge, slobbering beasts that wouldn't make it past my front door, but boy are they cute; she rocks celiac disease with style; she's totally killing some serious weight loss the old fashioned way and she even has her own damn chickens to make scrambled eggs with. How lucky am I to have been stuck together with this gal during my last year of grad school in an old, smelly office with a rather flamboyant, but fearless, leader??

So, go to her blog, steal her recipes, marvel over her sewing, feel guilty over the ice cream you just ate while she lost 30 pounds - and while you are there, enter her giveaway!

Kelsi - honored to be your friend, lady!

1 comment:

  1. You are incredibly sweet! Thank you for such a kind description ... I am very lucky to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete