Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The circle dance!


Theo'sDancing
Originally uploaded by MelissaandSusan
This is a video of Theo dancing. Usually he is singing a song while he does it, but he was too busy eating to sing. He has done this a lot, but the other day I was watching him and had a flashback to my childhood. My sister, Sam, used to dance JUST like this and we called it "the circle dance." Made me laugh to think that with my love of dance and all my lessons and performances over the years, he inherited his dance skills from his Aunt Sammy. Could be worse - you should see his other mom dance. :)

3 comments:

  1. That really is some great dancing! I love these videos - and you guys will cherish them as he grows up. Rock on, Theo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those white man moves!! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete