Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful.

We had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did, too. As always, we are thankful for our family. Our house may be small and sometimes messy, but it's filled with love and the sounds of kids and that's exactly what we both always wanted.

I'm also thankful for my friends. Also let me take this time to say if I owe you an email, a Facebook message, a thank you note or a phone call, PLEASE don't think I've forgotten. I haven't and I feel terribly guilty. As it turns out, Miss Lucy continues to give us a run for our money. She's pretty difficult and that coupled with an energetic two year old leaves little time for much else. We barely manage to eat and bathe these days. After talking with some friends, it seems Lucy may have some silent reflux which is causing her to scream whenever she is awake and not nursing. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and make an appointment. I'm kind of tired of appointments.

Even in the midst of two year old chaos, tripping over Matchbox cars, choosing between a meal or a shower, walking around with a screaming newborn and feeling like it always looks like our house exploded, I am thankful. Or as Theo would say "thank you, welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment