Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weight Watchers, Day 1.

I finally signed up for Weight Watchers last night. I am sick of not fitting into my clothes. There will be no more babies in my belly, so it's time to finally lose all this weight. Thanks to breastfeeding, I get like 6 million daily points, so there should be no excuse. It's a work day which is good because I really only have the food I brought with me to eat. I entered all the points last night and still have 2 to eat somewhere. Today's menu:

Breakfast
Oatmeal w/splenda + 1TBSP peanut butter
Coffee w/splenda + creamer

Lunch
Leftover steak (small)
Yoplait light yogurt + strawberries
Diet Coke

Dinner
Spaghetti w/turkey meat sauce

Snacks
100 cal Chex Mix (chocolate caramel)
Dark Chocolate Granola Thin
Animal crackers

Plus lots of water and Mother's Milk tea. Can't earn activity points today because it's a work day, but now that it's warming up, I am hoping to walk daily with the kids.

Starting weight = 173
Goal weight = 150 (this is the max healthy weight for my height, so less would be great!)

Since I am nursing, I am not supposed to lose more than a pound a week. Sigh. Ah well, slow and steady wins the race, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're posting this - and your goal. You really make me want to join again (and I will once the tax return gets here). I've *heard* that when you nurse, your body tends to hold on to a little maternal fat. Not sure if this is true, but some of the weight might come off after you stop nursing. Of course, most people say they gain when they stop nursing, so I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about. Regardless, WW is a great (DOABLE) plan and I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete