Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walking, stats and a tooth!

Lucy had her one year old check up on Monday and she was 19lbs., 9oz. and 28 inches tall. Her iron is a bit low, so she now has to have vitamin drops with iron in them and we will recheck it at her 15 month appointment. Other than a mild cold, the doctor said she was perfect!

She also cut her very first tooth about two weeks ago. It's halfway in now and you can easily see it. She enjoys scraping her Mum Mums across it. So far, that's the only one.

Today when I got home from work, I was playing with her on the floor and she started dancing and being crazy and I thought I'd see if she would walk. Typically she just falls forward into your arms, but this time, I thought I saw her step. I called Susan over and tried again and she did a little 1-2-3 step before falling forward. She was so proud!! I was so glad she waited until we could all be there to see her.

1 comment: