Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal plan Monday.

What's on the menu this week at your house?

Pizza (Dominos has changed their pizza and it's SO good now!)
Turkey burgers w/waffle fries and broccoli
Baked ziti (I freeze half to have a ready made meal on a night we are tight for time)
Chipotle bean burritos
Turkey meatloaf w/crash hot potatoes and brussels
Shake and Bake chicken breasts w/broccoli au gratin rice and broccoli
Pot roast (Susan's crock pot meal)

And ... this week I WILL sign up for Weight Watchers. I am not one of those lucky breastfeeding moms who burn a zillion calories while nursing. Nope. So, I need to work for it. Now that the baby factory is closed up, I need to lose all this weight and get healthy. Right after these cookies Theo and I made are gone ....

2 comments:

  1. oh i am so jealous of your dominos pizza eating self!

    recipe for chipotle bean burritos por favor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, burrito de frijoles por favor! :)

    ReplyDelete