Monday, June 4, 2012

Meal plan Monday!

I need to start doing this again, because I run out of ideas. You will notice this isn't diet food. I can't eat like that. For one, I have kids to feed and I am not making 4 different meals. And for two, I like good tasting food. So, I just eat less.

1. Shake and Bake chicken, steamed veggies, mashed potatoes
2. Turkey burgers, corn on the cob, tater tots
3. Turkey chili
4. Beef stew w/noodles
5. Pizza/out
6. Pancakes
7. FFYS

I love crock pot meals for pool days. When we go in the afternoon the LAST thing I feel like doing is cooking dinner.

1 comment:

  1. We're having chili this week, too! At first I thought it sounded weird since it's summer and all and then I remembered it's just pure genius since it's in the crock pot. And we're not having burgers, but we are having (nitrate-free) hot dogs on the grill with frozen french fries another day this week.

    ReplyDelete