Sunday, June 10, 2012

To all of my three readers.

You've probably all done this already, but just in case ... Lucy is in a contest on Facebook to win TEN smocked dresses. Now, if you know me, you know that I LOVE smocked dresses. Love them. And I'd sure love to win some. I also love the Ronald McDonald House and what they do for our patients and their families. So, if we win, I am going to take two of the dresses there so they can give them to two baby girls who need something pretty to wear home from their treatment at Duke.


Here's the link:
Click here!

Just give it a click and it will take you right to it. "Like" her picture and you are all voted. If you are so inclined, "share" the picture and encourage your Facebook friends to vote. Send your grandma the link (wait, do grandmas have Facebook?).

We'd sure appreciate it. And yes, it's just clothes. It's also fun and will brighten a few people's day. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment