Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10 would have been a neat birthday.

Alas, not for our girl. That would have made her earlier than I think she will be, but still, it would have been a cool birthday to have. I noticed today that she has dropped a ton. I have two freckles on my stomach that I have been using to gauge her position. Her butt started at the top one. Yesterday, her butt was at the bottom one and today her butt is about 4 fingers below the bottom one, which is pretty significant movement, I think. I don't remember dropping with Theo, so I have no idea what this means in relation to labor (probably nothing). At least it's some sort of step in the right direction. Interestingly, the Braxton Hicks seem to have slowed down a lot over the last day or so, which is counterproductive to labor, so I'd guess I will make it to the fair after all. I am going to go ahead and pack my bag tonight. All the laundry is done, the house is clean and my mom is coming in town Thursday for work, so that pretty much guarantees she won't come anytime soon.

Here's today's question on the blog challenge:

10. What do you dislike the most about yourself?
Ah, always easier to answer this question, isn't it? Physically, I would say it's a toss up between my hips and thighs and my double chin. Seems like no matter what weight I am, those things never go away. As far as a personal trait, probably perfectionism. Pretty much no one does things like I think they should which makes me mad and screamy inside and makes my anxiety go up. I wish I could learn to not sweat the small stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Fletcher was due 6-4-10...a neat math equation birthday! No luck here, either. I thought 6-8-10 would have been neat, too. He chose 6-9-10, the little stinker. ;) I think as long as your girl comes in October she'll have a neat birthday...10-XX-10!

    ReplyDelete