Monday, October 11, 2010

5 of 6.

Between friends, co-workers and family, there was a little group of 6 babies due to arrive between the end of September and the end of October. 5 of 6 arrived today, leaving me the official last woman standing. I knew I would be, as I was due last - but, I was only a week away from #5, so I thought *maybe* I wouldn't be. A scheduled c-section due to her size (9lbs, 130z, thank goodness for the c-section!) crushed my hopes. So, here I stand. I'm hoping for next week, but I guess only Lucy gets to decide that. I know she will come when she is ready.

Here's the name line up for people who are interested in that sort of thing (I always am). In order of appearance:

Sydney Caroline
Wynter Jade
Davis Bryant
Stella Marie
Mallory Mae

Yep, only ONE boy in the mix!

Ok, Lucy - you're up.

No comments:

Post a Comment