Friday, May 4, 2012

30 day challenge, day 14.


1. Shred: Check. Level 2, day 4. 
2. Walk: Nope. I think this is going to be bonus challenge. It's not really fair to penalize myself when it depends on so many factors. Namely, the kids not being melty puddles by 6. 
3. Water: Great!
4. Snacks: Great. 
5. Portions: Good. Susan's birthday celebration and I didn't overdo it.
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Fail.

What went well:
Shoulder felt a lot better. I didn't overindulge for Susan's birthday. I made an absolutely awesome cake and we each only had one piece and I sent the rest to work with her. Her colleagues ate the calories for us. Seriously. ONE piece of a whole cake!

Not so well:
I think everything went pretty well, actually.

Keepin' it real:
I still licked the beaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment