Monday, May 14, 2012

30 day challenge, day 23.

Haven't Shredded yet today, but I will this evening. I still hope to get back to regular updates, but by the time I have been a mom and/or worked all day and then worked out and showered, etc., I just want to lay on the couch!

Today is day #3 of level 3. Level 3 is NO JOKE. I have to take a few 5 second breathers just to live through it.

Susan has started it and today will be day 2 for her. I am proud of us!

We just got back from a great vacation. Not gonna lie, I ate like I was on vacation. Seafood, ice cream, etc. We did walk everywhere we went, so that was good. I Shredded the day we left, skipped a day and Shredded yesterday when we got home. I gained a pound while on vacation, which sucks, but I was expecting a lot more. So, sitting at 3.5 pounds lost now.

That Vera bag is nearly mine!! I still can't believe I actually kept this up for (almost) a whole month!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! So I take it you recommend the Shred video? I have her Yoga meltdown DVD, and I need to start doing something more than just the elliptical.

    ReplyDelete