Monday, May 7, 2012

30 day challenge, day 17.

1. Shred: Check. Level 2, day 7.  
2. Walk: Yes, a short one. We walked over to the store to get something for dinner. 
3. Water: Great.
4. Snacks: Great. A snack size Luna bar and a Fiber One bar.
5. Portions: Great. Food choices were good, too. 
6. No eating after 7: Skinny Cow at 8:00.
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
The kids and I went to the pool today and I was TIRED and sun kissed and not interested in Shredding. Alas, I didn't give myself an out. I got dressed and did the work. Also, I didn't have sour cream and chips with my chili, which I usually do.

Not so well:
Cornbread. I only had a piece, but dinner would have been healthier without (turkey chili).

Keepin' it real:
Vote AGAINST Amendment One tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. omg, I love cornbread with chili - there's no way I could have resisted that. Sounds like you are continuing to do an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete