Saturday, May 5, 2012

30 day challenge, day 15 (HALFWAY!).


1. Shred: Check. Level 2, day 5. From memory and in the dark. Oh yeah. 
2. Walk: Yes, all around Out Raleigh.
3. Water: Great!
4. Snacks: Great. Only had one today.
5. Portions: Great!
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
Two things. One, I went to a festival with funnel cake, gyros, corn dogs, etc. I LOVE fair food. LOVE it. I didn't have a single thing. Then, literally just when I hit play to do the Shred, the power went out. Susan emailed me (on my new fancy phone) and said it would be 9:15 before it came back on. So, I did the whole thing from memory in the dark. I didn't miss a single step. :)

Not so well:
Had a little piece of Theo's pizza at lunch. 

Keepin' it real:
I dropped my hand weights behind the chest freezer in the garage. So, I had to do the Shred without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment