Monday, April 23, 2012

30 day challenge, day 3.

1. Shred: Check. Level 1, day 3.
2. Walk: No. Raining and 48 degrees means I can't take the kids on a ride around the 'hood. Did plenty of chasing them around a museum for 90 minutes today, so maybe it balances?
3. Water: Same. I think I will be around 48 oz at bedtime.
4. Snacks: Really well. Aside from a few mini marshmallows, I only had two snacks.
5. Portions: Good. Dinner was especially small.
6. No eating after 7: 3 mini marshmallows. Does that count?
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
Snacking. I was really mindful and stuck to 2 snacks and no random eating (marshmallows notwithstanding).

Not so well:
Water. 48 ounces isn't great. And I didn't get to walk. I had a chance to go to the gym today, but didn't.

Keepin' it real:
Both of my feet got cramps while Shredding. I think it's my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment