Sunday, April 29, 2012

30 day challenge, day 9.

1. Shred: Check. Level 1, day 9. One more day until Level 2, yikes!
2. Walk: Nope. We went to an outdoor concert and picnic and it was straight to bath and bed for the kids when we got home. 
3. Water: Good.
4. Snacks: Great. I actually don't think I had one all day.
5. Portions: Check!
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
I was super hungry when we were at Target. I really wanted peanut butter M&Ms. I didn't get any.

Not so well:
Continued knee pain. To go with the shoulder and back pain I've lived with for more than a year.

Keepin' it real:
I am running out of workout clothes. You should see the outfits I scare up. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are doing so great! I am already impressed you've made it 9 days...which is probably longer than I've ever blogged or "dieted" consectutively ;) I'm sure you will see the benefits in the end...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete