Saturday, April 28, 2012

30 day challenge, day 8.


30 day challenge, day 8.

1. Shred: Check. Level 1, day 8. Two more days until Level 2, yikes!
2. Walk: Check.
3. Water: Better than yesterday. 
4. Snacks: Great. I only had the two I planned for.
5. Portions: Ok. I had more Kraft Mac and Cheese than I should have at lunch. And it was Kraft Mac and Cheese.
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Fail.

What went well:
My knee was really hurting yesterday. I think I really need new shoes. I pushed through and did the Shred anyway. I took some Motrin and it's fine this morning.  Also, I went to the Southern Women's Show and there was an entire building dedicated to food and free samples. I had ONE sample sized hush puppy and a cashew. That's it!

Not so well:
Kraft Mac and Cheese.

Keepin' it real:
I have lost ZERO pounds in a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment