Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 day challenge, day 6.

1. Shred: Check. Level 1, day 6.
2. Walk: No. I had a terrible day at work, so we went for Mexican after work. No time for a walk.
3. Water: Terrible.
4. Snacks: Great. I came home with snacks still in my bag.
5. Portions: Great! We went out for Mexican, but I only ate one of my tacos and brought the other two home. So, not the best dinner, but kept the portion really small.
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
Portion control. And, I didn't use my sucky day at work as an excuse not to work out. Still Shredding!

Not so well:
Water! I just can't seem to do it when work is crazy, which is always. 

Keepin' it real:
When things are hard, I still want to eat to cope. Sucky day at work = Mexican food.

Also want to add sincere thanks for the blog comments and Facebook cheers. Really motivates me to do well and I appreciate it so much! 

Oh, and Susan said my prize for the challenge is the new Vera Bradley I want! :)

1 comment:

  1. There is no shame. Some days simple call for Mexican. Tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete