Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 day challenge, day 5.


30 day challenge, day 5.

1. Shred: Check. Level 1, day 5.
2. Walk: No. Work was super long today, I came home starving and had to figure out what to eat and I just didn't want to. Fail.
3. Water: Not great. Maybe 40 ounces?
4. Snacks: Really well. I had a brownie at work, but planned for it.
5. Portions: Great!
6. No eating after 7: Check!
7. Blog: Yep.

What went well:
The coordinator for the clinic I am in on Wednesdays always bakes. Usually I have 2. Ok, 3. Today I only had one.* There was no dinner when I got home and while I wanted to go pick up Wendy's, I had a Lean Cuisine and a Skinny Cow and then did the Shred.

Not so well:
Water! I just can't seem to do it when work is crazy, which is always. Definitely more than I have been, but could be higher.

Keepin' it real:
*Clinic was crazy, it was getting well past lunch and I was STARVING. I was about to grab a second brownie when one of the docs asked me if I was losing weight. I said I'd been working on it and smiled, but inwardly was all pissed because after that I certainly couldn't eat a brownie in front of him!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, love the brownie story :) And super impressed you didn't stop for fast food on the way home. I tend to do that at lunch - get so crazy at work that the last thing I want is a Lean Cuisine at my desk. So I leave to get out of the building, and grab fast food because it's close and cheap. Sounds like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete